STEP 1: Contact details
- Aug 30-31: Nordic Campaigning Forum (ECF), Copenhagen
- Aug 29: Courses, Copenhagen
- Online courses starting anytime
See costings and eligibility below.
Nordic Campaigning Forum: Aug 30-31, Copenhagen
- Who: Campaigners, fundraisers, volunteer managers, digital managers, media officers, technologists, etc.
- Primary focus: Bring talented people together and let them connect & share around innovation in acheiving social change.
- Draft agenda: open space, opening speakers, etc.
- Eligibility: 2-3 years relevant experience (and/or other participant selection criteria) May include volunteering, local activism and work beyond the campaign sector. If you're not sure if this event is for you, get in touch and we can give you some further guidance.
- Cost: Early: DKK 3250 (~€440) only 10!
Normal: DKK 4000 (~€540)
Late: DKK 4750 (~€640) from Jun 30
- Where: Copenhagen (TBC) (wheelchair access - specify needs on application)
- Included: lunch (+ catered breaks)
- On-site accommodation: DKK 300/night (~€40) including breakfast (hostel, shared rooms)
- Payment by invoice, credit card, PayPal or BitCoin