STEP 1: Contact details
- Apr 10-11: Campaigning Forum 2018, Oxford
- Apr 9 & 12: Courses and workshops, Oxford/London
- Online courses starting now until March 31
See costings and eligibility below.
Campaigning Forum 2018: Apr 10-11, Oxford, UK
- Who: Campaigners, fundraisers, volunteer managers, digital managers, media officers, technologists, etc.
- Primary focus: Bring talented people together and let them connect & share.
- Draft agenda: open space, opening speakers, etc.
- Eligibility: 2-3 years relevant experience (and/or other participant selection criteria) May include volunteering, local activism and work beyond the campaign sector. If you're not sure if this event is for you, get in touch and we can give you some further guidance.
- Cost: £525 normal, from Mar 2 £625 (late rate)
- Where: Keble College, Oxford, UK (wheelchair access - specify needs on application)
- On-site accommodation: £105/night
- ECF Dinners: £37 each
- Payment by invoice, credit card, PayPal or BitCoin
Training courses: April 9 / 12, Oxford/London, UK
- Eligibility: open to everyone
- Online (start anytime): eCampaigning overview, Campaign Planning
- Mon Apr 9: eCampaigning overview (Oxford), Planning Effective Campaigns (Oxford), Developing an effective digital strategy (London), Google Analytics for campaigning and fundraising (London), How to change the world with content strategy (London), Planning effective supporter journeys (London)
- Thu Apr 12: The power of story (London)
- Cost: £350 for a 1-day course.