STEP 1: Contact details
- Apr 9-10: Campaigning Forum 2019, Oxford
- Apr 8 & 11: Courses and workshops, Oxford/London
See costings and eligibility below.
Campaigning Forum 2019: Apr 9-10, Oxford, UK
- Who: Campaigners, fundraisers, volunteer managers, digital managers, media officers, technologists, etc.
- Primary focus: Bring talented people together and let them connect & share.
- Draft agenda: open space, opening speakers, etc.
- Eligibility: 2-3 years relevant experience (and/or other participant selection criteria) May include volunteering, local activism and work beyond the campaign sector. If you're not sure if this event is for you, get in touch and we can give you some further guidance.
- Cost: £550 normal, from Mar 2 £650 (late rate)
- Where: Keble College, Oxford, UK (wheelchair access - specify needs on application)
- On-site accommodation: £110/night
- ECF Dinners: £40 each
- Payment by invoice, credit card, PayPal or BitCoin
Training courses: April 8 / 11, Oxford/London, UK
- Eligibility: open to everyone
- Mon Apr 8: Planning Effective Campaigns (Oxford), How to change the world with content strategy (London)
- More courses TBC
- Thu Apr 11: The power of story (London)
- Cost: £350 for a 1-day course.