Reach 3,800+ incredible practitioners
Get your job or consultant posting to be seen by ECF's amazing network of experienced, talented and networked practitioners, senior managers and leaders.
Campaigning Forum (ECF) community is a network of incredible people:
- Includes campaigners, fundraisers, digital experts, designers, photographers, senior managers, founders, innovators, opinion leaders and more
- Most work at or with NGOs, unions, coops, social enterprises and technology providers.
- Others work in political parties, in government agencies or work to make business more sustainable.
- The more experienced are senior managers, consultants, professors, academics, creatives, platform suppliers and more.
- There are even independent activists, students and career switchers.
More than 60% of these are in the UK with many others in the rest of Europe, US, Canada, Australia and the four corners of the world..
Less is more: Walk Free hired an ECF member as an Advocacy Officer (part time and temporary) and found the volume of candidates was "Not a lot but the quality of those that did apply was very high, so more than enough to make a good selection process! A breeze compared to the trawling through [applications from another source]" - Joanna @ WalkFree, Nov 2016
£100 for most hiring posts
Job posts for most hiring post cost £100. See criteria for details.
- The Right Ethos: £185+ (14k email subscribers)
- Charity Jobs: £225-595
- BOND: £285-325 (11k email subscribers)
- Third Sector Jobs: £520-1095+ (64k email subscribers)
- Guardian Jobs: £575-975 (1m email subscribers)
- LinkedIn: $495 / pay per view to max budget
Weekly posting deadline: 23:59 Thursdays (any time zone)
The weekly email job roundup is sent to the ECF community around 10:00 UK time Fridays - any jobs posted after that will be included in the next week's round-up.
Questions/problems: email email@example.com or call +44 207 993 4200